Begin Your Career With Lakes Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Explore a world of employment opportunities beyond what you see listed below. Even if your desired position isn’t currently listed, we encourage you to initiate a conversation with us. Your skills and ambitions might align with future openings or unique roles that could be a perfect fit. Don’t hesitate to connect and discover the possibilities that await you.
Apprentice & Journeyman Plumber/HVAC Technicians
“I’m empowered to help people.”
“It’s a stable job where I know I’m part of the team and not a number.”
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Attend required meetings.
- Attend company or vendor training as required.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles
- Very genuine and personable
- Strong communication skills
- Able to climb in attics, under houses and in box trucks
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Efficient and organized
- Veterans encouraged to apply
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Able to pass a Criminal background check, possess a clean driving record and current drivers license
- Have a high level of mental and physical aptitude
- Health insurance; medical, dental available
- Relocation assistance up to $2,000
- Continuous training
- Company match retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Company vehicle to take home each night
- Last but definitely not least, A FAMILY. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
- Monday to Friday
- On call